Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here I am starting another blog because I cannot remember the last blogs name. It has been a VERY busy summer. I have been working full time and working on preparing for Wood Badge. Last year I was a participant, this year I was asked to be staff for Kevin Landon. What an amazing experience! I was the Troop Guide for the Fox patrol!! GO FOXES. What an amazing experience. I have to send out a HUGE kudos to my awesome husband John. I could not have done this without him. He is my life along with my kids. I missed them everyday, which isn't like me. I was so happy to come home and take them out to Craigo's. The kids had a fun time and when we got home I hit the wall and had to sleep. I had 4 fun filled days of scout songs, tears, gifts, and life lessons that would never had been received anywhere else. Now on for the next adventure.....setting up a fund raiser for a community church. It will take place in August, during the Jefferson County fair. I have no idea how to do this?? Now I have people wanting to donate homemade quilts and hair bows for little girls!! Now what? Please let me know if you have any ideas. Much more to come, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment