Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love day is approaching

I am excited for St. Valentines Day this year. Why you ask?? That is a good question! I guess lately I have been having so much fun with my kids growing up. Their different personalities shining through is so fun to behold. Madison is getting so excited to start drivers ed. She is starting to see the struggles teenagers are having. Thomas bless is soul is such a sweet boy. He is getting taller and now can rest his head on my shoulder instead of my armpit. Cali is getting more personality and again, getting taller. Bryan is getting taller too. He has come so far and it's neat to see the journey he is embarking on with his disability. We are embracing and getting used to explaining his delays. I have started the whole process for applying for the Katie Beckett grant. This is lengthy and lots of test are involved. We had the pshyc test, the home visit, now next week SIBAR here we come. I hate this freakin test. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed becuase we really need him to qualify so he can get services. If Bryan doesn't qualify then there is no program that can help with the costs of therapy. We have applied for medicaid numerous times. Because we have qualifiable insurance, he doesn't get it. Blah, Blah, Blah. Maybe I should speak a different language, get fired, start smokin crank and then he will qualify?? Nawww, I have integrity in myself, my children, and my family. I should not get on this soap box. I graciously am stepping off and will look to the day I get to buy heart pizza from papa murphys. Plan a heart attack for the family, make a heart cheesecake, red punch, and a comfortable dinner. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment