Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's the new year and it doesn't feel any different! I was so excited for 2013. I thought it would be different, but it's not. I guess that is my job to make it different. For New Years Eve I was so fortunate to be in SLC, UT with my family. My mom, who is so awesome bought tickets for us to spend the night at Hale Center Theater Orem. My brother Blake was awesome! Here he is:
Doesn't he look like Rick Moranis? He was so awesome! I didn't even know he could sing. I guess that is what voice lessons can do. I was so tired the next morning because I don't usually stay up that late. Is that a sign I'm getting old? John didn't come down with us. He stayed home for tithing settlement and the last day of the elk hunt. I wanted to come home to this:
But I came home to nothing. I was so heart sick for John. He wanted so bad to provide meat for the family for the next year. I was looking forward to those elk tenderloins....they are sooo yummy. I just learned that our 20 year high school reunion is this summer!! I am so excited to see everyone and how they have evolved at men and women. 20 years can change people. I know I have changed. I am not blonde, I don't fit into my size 8 jeans, I have short hair, I am more tolerant of others, I don't care so much what others think of me, I am taller, my feet are bigger, I have more stress, I take medication for high blood pressure, I read more, I laugh more, I cry less, I have to work, and most of all I live everyday like it's the last. Times do change

No comments:

Post a Comment