Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5th

It's July 5th, and I don't feel that patriotic. I didn't plant a garden, didn't decorate, didn't buy fireworks, and didn't cordinate my outfit to be red, white and blue. I did make homemade potato salad, and we had hamburgers for dinner. I didn't make a festive dessert, no cool place settings or centerpiece. I think I figured out why I am not patriotic today. I got paid today, so at lunch I think I'll shoot over to JoAnns and see what they have on sale. I am hoping they have some cool July decor. Life has been so busy, and stressful lately. My hubby just found out that he has to call another counselor. That means he will be in another 6 months at least. We were beginning to feel, or maybe I was feeling the light at the end of the tunnel. NOT NOW!! I know in October he is going to police academy for detention, that's 6 weeks he'll be gone. I am just not looking forward to anything lately. All  I want is a big tub of Fat Cats popcorn and a coke. Maybe JoAnns will cheer me up? Happy July, may you be more patriotic than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment