Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yesterday I thought to myself "If Sister So and So can refinish furniture 8 months pregnant than you can do it too" Sometimes I just shouldnt listen to myself. I got one night stand top sanded and stained. The second was a no go. I had somekind of varnish meltdown on the belt sander. Now I have stuff from two nigh stands all over the floor! No place for my lamp, it's fallen over on the floor. The alarm clock is out of reach, now I have to move to turn it off, and there is no place to find my glasses because I cant see what is on the floor! Today is a new day though. I'm taking John to work by 6, Bryan to therapy at 9, summer kid movie at 12, bake a cake at 3, go to the hardware store to buy a new belt for the sander and polyurithane, then on my way! Oh wait, it's Bryans birthday.......I need to fit in a celebration in somewhere. Life of a working mom who tries to fit it all in on her days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment