Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Birthday Bash!

What a fun weekend we had! We left Friday morning so we could make it to the Kenny Loggins concert on time. We dropped the kids off at my moms and then headed onto the concert. Sandy Ampitheater is so COOL. What a great concert. Kenny sounds just like he did when he was 18. His stage presence is awesome, and he knows how to work up the crowd. He did quite a few slow songs, which for me was okay because I could hold John's hand or sit between his legs while he gave me hugs!! My awesome sis and bro in law came with us. They bought us Cafe Rio for dinner, which is always good. We were able to sleep in on saturday, putter around, and get ready for the birthday party. We got the cake, black and gold balloons, black and gold placesettings, salads made, lunch at Training Table, and spot picked out at the park. Not as many people came as told me would, but that was okay because I under planned the meat! You know, you never know how much to have if people don't RSVP. Tom and John had fun with the friends that showed up. It was even nice for their kids to show up! These kids are in their 20's but they took the time to come to some friend of their parents. We have good friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM AND JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment